the first and the last lines of HP :)
ohhhh. okay. i was looking too hard lmao thank you!!
Why wasn't Jenn at SDCC? :(
bc she would be fucking mobbed
Did you design the tattoo yourself or did someone do it for you? Because the way the arrow is drawn is like exactly what I want
yeah i just found an arrow online and added the text!
Hello you are v pretty and I am jealous also ur new piercing is really cool I have one like this too :)
Do you know when hot topic will start selling merch cause like I need it
i hope soon! i need some mockingjay merch in my life.
That picture of the rich looking boys that you tagged as thinking they went to your high school, I said the same thing so I was just wondering like where you live or I guess what high school you went to but you don't have to tell me that
no I'm actually quite curious to hear what you have to say about that post... (didn't Katniss regain her hearing by the end of the first book? just saying...)
ok since you asked. this will be a rant about this post
- Katniss lost her hearing in the first arena but they fixed it while she was knocked out after the games.
- peeta’s amputation being erased from the movies kinda sucks but it’s really not that big of a deal. it didn’t disable him in any way and it never affected the story. Katniss would just make occasional comments about it. i don’t think they didn’t include his amputation in an ableist way, i think they just didn’t find it important enough to include. which, whatever.
- "our media is exactly like the capitol" i mean. i can see where you’re coming from? but they aren’t killing children here lmao.
- "katniss’s prep team aren’t real characters in the movie" were they really that important anyways? their constant presence might take away from Cinna? who cares
- "katniss was whitewashed." would it make sense if she was a WOC? In the books she’s described as tan (olive) with grey eyes, and her sister and mother have blonde hair and blue eyes. it would be inconsistent if Katniss was a WOC. DONT GET ME WRONG white washing is real and it’s a terrible thing but in this instance i don’t think it was white washing as much as trying to stay true to the characters Suzanne Collins created and described
this series and franchise means a lot to me and im not here for people to talk trash about it okay
where are you going to college
How was your first kiss? Was it awk/bad or did it seem natural
it was cute i guess but like that guy ended up being such an asshole to me that i hate thinking about it
I'm turning 19 the day after tomorrow and didn't have my first kiss yet. Just sayin. I'm still alive.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 and im proud of u for being comfortable with that!
Can I ask for some advice
yeah but results may vary
Why would a birth certificate say "1990-1999" that's horribly unspecific and not of use to anyone
not sure if ur kidding or if the joke went over your head.
Hey! Is the book we were liars good? What is it about??
Yes I loved it. It’s very mysterious and i’m not going to tell you much about the plot, because that would ruin the book for you. SOOO here’s the short and sweet synopsis:
A beautiful and distinguished family.
A private island.
A brilliant, damaged girl; a passionate, political boy.
A group of four friends—the Liars—whose friendship turns destructive.
A revolution. An accident. A secret.
Lies upon lies.
you should definitely read it. the ending is just wow.
your first kiss went a little like this ______
fuck my first kiss he was an asshole