dude i wanna know more about this girl who can read your thoughts
omg this post recirculates every couple of weeks and i get so many messages about it
that post was 100% a joke about a coincidental experience and reading thoughts is impossible i promise u
You look like Selena Gomez
lol how come you haven't reblogged anythin about ferguson
it’s not that i dont care its just that i hardly ever reblog anything that’s not thg
Hii do you remember you posted a video of a boy doing a cover of thinking of you by kesha, can. You tell me his name or the video cause I have been trying to find it for so long
hmmm i have no idea :/ sorry!
the first and the last lines of HP :)
ohhhh. okay. i was looking too hard lmao thank you!!
Why wasn't Jenn at SDCC? :(
bc she would be fucking mobbed
Did you design the tattoo yourself or did someone do it for you? Because the way the arrow is drawn is like exactly what I want
yeah i just found an arrow online and added the text!
Hello you are v pretty and I am jealous also ur new piercing is really cool I have one like this too :)
Do you know when hot topic will start selling merch cause like I need it
i hope soon! i need some mockingjay merch in my life.
That picture of the rich looking boys that you tagged as thinking they went to your high school, I said the same thing so I was just wondering like where you live or I guess what high school you went to but you don't have to tell me that
no I'm actually quite curious to hear what you have to say about that post... (didn't Katniss regain her hearing by the end of the first book? just saying...)
ok since you asked. this will be a rant about this post
- Katniss lost her hearing in the first arena but they fixed it while she was knocked out after the games.
- peeta’s amputation being erased from the movies kinda sucks but it’s really not that big of a deal. it didn’t disable him in any way and it never affected the story. Katniss would just make occasional comments about it. i don’t think they didn’t include his amputation in an ableist way, i think they just didn’t find it important enough to include. which, whatever.
- "our media is exactly like the capitol" i mean. i can see where you’re coming from? but they aren’t killing children here lmao.
- "katniss’s prep team aren’t real characters in the movie" were they really that important anyways? their constant presence might take away from Cinna? who cares
- "katniss was whitewashed." would it make sense if she was a WOC? In the books she’s described as tan (olive) with grey eyes, and her sister and mother have blonde hair and blue eyes. it would be inconsistent if Katniss was a WOC. DONT GET ME WRONG white washing is real and it’s a terrible thing but in this instance i don’t think it was white washing as much as trying to stay true to the characters Suzanne Collins created and described
this series and franchise means a lot to me and im not here for people to talk trash about it okay
where are you going to college
How was your first kiss? Was it awk/bad or did it seem natural
it was cute i guess but like that guy ended up being such an asshole to me that i hate thinking about it
I'm turning 19 the day after tomorrow and didn't have my first kiss yet. Just sayin. I'm still alive.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 and im proud of u for being comfortable with that!